[Zope] Re: HTML-Site Import

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 14:30:24 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Veikko Wuensche wrote:
> python ./load_site.py -D  -u superuser:pwd http://host:8080/ directory
>
> There are 2 problems now:
>
> 1) HTML character references are only imported within quotes.
> The line
> is imported as
> 	<A href="#Einf&uuml;hrung">Einfhrung</A>
>
> and
> Transportmittel unerl&auml;&szlig;lich.
> is imported as
> Transportmittel unerllich.

   Looks like a bug in HTML parsing. There is no simple solution for this.
When I got some free time (and it shouldn't be in the nearest future) I'll
add additional processing into the parser in load_site.py.

> 2) file names are used as the DTML document Id e.g. index.html
> It seems to me, that index_html is the default DTML document within a
> Zope directory.
> Can or should I change it to index.html? And where?

   You don't need to. Just create DTML Methtod index_html and put
<dtml-var index.html> in it. That's all.

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru