[Zope] bobobase_modification_time one day back?

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:42:24 +0100

From: "Thomas Weiner" <weiner@tu-harburg.de>
> Am I the only one whose bobo_modification_time started today with
> /2000/2/29 instead of /2000/03/01?
>
> I create a new method Time_now:
>
> <dtml-var ZopeTime><br>
> <dtml-var bobobase_modification_time-->
>
> and the Output is:
>
> 2000/03/01 18:30:21.091 GMT+1
> 2000/02/29 18:30:5.198 GMT+1
>
> Same appears in my Undo Log (February, 29th started again today) and so
> on.

1: What is your timezone setting. It could be that dates are displayed in a
different timezone.

2: If you do your test from a DTML Method, you'll be shown the modification
date of the container it is called on. For an explanation, see:

  http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/HowTos/DTMLMethodsandDocsHowTo

and other How-To's on DTML and Aqcuisition.

Martijn Pieters