[Zope] Should I go with Zope?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 20:23:53 -0800

You still need ZServer, I think this person meant that ZServer wasn't
actually listening on any outside ports, just the local domain socket to
Apache.

FYI, Zope used to be able to run without ZServer, but it was single
threaded.  You can still do that now (I imagine) but if you want
concurency you need ZServer.

-Michel