[Zope] bobobase_modification_time one day back?

Thomas Weiner weiner@tu-harburg.de
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 12:57:49 +0100

Martijn Faassen schrieb:

> Thomas Weiner wrote:
> > Am I the only one whose bobo_modification_time started today with
> > /2000/2/29 instead of /2000/03/01?
>
> I only noticed it today (2000/03/02): the undo logs show
> 2000/03/01, and so do ZWiki times. This appears to be a bug in
> bobobase_modification_time.

I've put this into the collector, the bug is a bit weird for those, who
use bobobase_modification_time quite heavy, like me :)

> <dtml-var "_.DateTime()"> does show the right time, and the 'Content
> changed' notification Zope gives does too. The bug happens on both
> Windows NT and Linux.

aah .. the 'content changed' is a bit irritating, but it's only the
notice 'content changed' and a <dtml-var DateTime> in the next line.

Thanks,
Thomas