[Zope] bobobase_modification_time one day back?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 12:31:52 +0000

Dunno if this is related or not, but I got some really weird errors yesterday
when trying to view some images I had created in Zope on the 29th.

All I was trying to do was view them using the image's view tab and I got a Zope
error. Something about an invalid datetime stamp I think but try simulating it
yourself if you want the exact answer...
They also appeared as broken images when I included them on pages using
<dtml-var image>

so, Zope doesn't like leap years? ;-)

Chris