[Zope] urgent! help! strange blockings

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 17:25:50 +0100

Hello,

I cannot get ride of those strange blockings of zope.
This happens from time to time and leads some times to
minutes without action from Zope.
I increased threads pool and decreased it, I use a much
bigger object cache (memory is not an issue on the machine)
and I pured the database (with help of an extra machine)
Zope stucks with about 18% processor use and does almost
nothing at the moment.

Any posibility for an dead-lock?

Help is very appreciated!

Configuration: Zope 2.1.4, ZODBC, Database-Size: 66MB (after purify)
Some sessions with unsafed work, 50 threads for pool, NT 4.0 (ok, this
sux,
but we have to use ODBC with strange Databases)

Tino Wildenhain