[Zope] Zope stopped working after working once...

Eric L. Walstad ewalstad@energywright.com
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:46:13 -0800

Hello all -

I am unable to connect to my Zope 2.
I am running Linux 2.2.14, with Apache
I am new to Zope and pretty new to Linux

I installed Python 1.5.2, then installed Zope using "python w_pcgi.py"
I entered ./start
It worked...  for a while... until I shutdown...
When I restarted, Zope wasn't available.  I went back to the Zope directory
and tried ./start again but the script seems to lock up after displaying the
following:
------
PROBLEM(100) ZServer Computing default hostname
------
INFO(0) Zserver Medusa (V1.13) started at ...
Hostname: frankenstein.energywright.com
Port:8080

------
INFO(0) ZServer FTP server starte at ...
Authorizer:None
Hostname: frankenstein.energywright.com
Port:8021
------
INFO(0) ZServer PCGI server started at ...
Unix Socket: /usr/local/Zope/var/pcgi.soc
------
INFO(0) ZServer Monitor Server (V1.5)started on port 8099

When I try to connect to http://192.168.1.100:8080/manage I get a "File does
not exist: /home/httpd/html/manage" error in my Apache error_log

I was so happy when I got it running, now I'm incredibly frustrated!  Please
help!

I can supply my Apache conf files if necessary...

Many Thanks,  Eric.