[Zope] SQLSession and Performance issues

Timothy Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 13:26:52 -0800

Hi all,

I have a form on which I am having some interesting performance issues,
I think, but am not sure that it is my extensive use of SQLSession
variables throughout the form.

I have a single page data entry form where almost every field  gets
stored in the SESSION. This form can take from 9 to 15 seconds to
display. When all my other forms take 1 to 3 seconds this is a
significant slowdown.

I am curious as to what methods may be used to reduce calls to
SESSION['varname'], or if I am even barking up the right tree.

Thanks.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Chief Technology Officer              tjg@exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer            www.exceptionalminds.com
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630