[Zope] Trouble with dtml-in

Kiran Jonnalagadda jace@lunateks.com
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 21:03:57 +0530

I'm having trouble with using dtml-in in batch mode.

A syntax like this:

<dtml-in objectlist size=1 start=qs>
  <dtml-var sequence-item>
</dtml-in>

Works properly when qs=1 or qs=0 (treated as 1). Anything more than 1
causes it to ignore the "size=1" setting and loop through all the
elements in the list. The "next" and "previous" parameters exhibit this
problem too.

I can't understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm using the exact code as in
the DTML reference (except for the size of 1).

I upgraded from Zope-2.1.1 to 2.1.4 to see if this problem had been
fixed, but no luck yet.

The only way I can find to get around this is to remove the size=1
parameter and use a <dtml-if "_['sequence-index']-1==qs"> to make the
batch work.

--

Kiran Jonnalagadda
http://lunateks.com

baby.sh: while true; do echo "^G^G^G^G^G"; sed -e 's/food/poop/'; sync;
sync; sleep 15; done