[Zope] CatalogAware, external method manage_afterAdd

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 18:43:15 +0100

Hi,

I'm once again trying to get further in my test products.

* I've created a catalogAware ZClass, called KBItem
* KBItem contains an external method with id manage_afterAdd

Now, I can add KBItem instances in Zope without problems, BUT!

when having a ZCatalog inside a folder with the id Catalog and then try to
create a KBItem instance, I get following error (where testje is the id of
the KBItem I try to create) :

           Error Type: ValueError
           Error Value: Uncatalog of absent id 'TEST_Folder/testje'

Help! I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what is happening!
What does it mean and what can I do?

Thanks in advance,

Tom.