[Zope] Assorted Zope problems

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 22:39:39 -0500

> 2. I couldn't get Apache with FastCGI and Zope working reliably.  On about
>    1% of requests, garbage would be returned, resulting in random broken
>    images or pages full of gibberish.  This is with the Oct 06 snapshot of
>    FastCGI, compiled into Apache-1.3.12.
>
> Anyone else seen anything like this?

I believe the problem is with ZServer/FCGIServer.py.  If you pull the latest
version from CVS (1.7), the problem should go away.  I had this problem a
LOT when I first started using it, but after getting the latest
FCGIServer.py (1.5.4.1 at the time), the problem went away completely.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com