[Zope] Reply To:

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 18:43:53 +0100

From: "Curtis Maloney" <curtis@umd.com.au>
> on another point that is showing in this list... Reply-To-All buttons...
>
> having reply-to set cirvumvents ALL the problems with duplicate messages,
etc.
> I have the option of a) Reply-To-All, and risk doubling to someone,
> OR
> hitting Reply, and getting the mailing list server to send it on to
everyone
> appropriate.

Just on a personal note: I _like_ the curtesy reply to my personal account.
I redirect mailinglists to their own folder. On a list like Zope, that is
very busy, I would very easily miss replies to my messages.

With a good filter (like I use), I get a personal reply into my In box, not
redirected. It is great for notifying me that I got a reply to my message.

Martijn Pieters