[Zope] Worldpilot/Python help

Jack Ungerleider jack@jacku.com
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 21:05:08 -0600

Hi Matt!

I ran into this same problem. I finally traced it to a problem in the IMAP and
SMTP server options set in the setup screen. It seems to work best when these
are explicitly set to localhost and localhost. I'm not sure why but that's how
I got it to stop giving me that particular error. Unfortunately it will require
removing the current WorldPilot object and replacing it with a new one since
those parameters are not visible on the parameter tab of the object.

Good Luck!
--
Jack Ungerleider
The Ungerleider Group