[Zope] Setting attribute from DTML method in ZClass

Chris Niekel chris-zope@mimar.demon.nl
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 22:34:51 +0100

Hi,

I've created a ZClass with a method 'force_update'. When a user is viewing
an object, there is a formbutton which they can press and force_update is
then called. So far it works. What I want my force_update to do, is that
it should set the needs_check (type boolean) in the object to true.
With <dtml-if needs_check> I print different things depending on whether
the object needs a check. From the Property sheet I can change the
settings.

So, how do I put something like this().needs_check = 1 in a dtml-method?

Greetings,
    Chris Niekel