[Zope] A zope fear...

Nils Jeppe nils@jeppe.de
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 11:29:14 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000 jiva@devware.com wrote:

> Many of us programmers are taught to learn to manipulate text like
> magic.  Zope seems to take that power away from us.

Well I am not a Zopeguru by far, so the only idea I have is that in the
worst case you can always use ftp to such the stuff out of zope, then edit
it, then push it back into zope with ftp.

> versions around without having to roll back my current changes.  That
> is, without using the built in versioning?  (Sorry, CVS *is* more
> powerful in some cases)

Well this is really something ftp should work for; making backups. ;)

--
 "Fool me seven times, shame on you. Fool me eight or more times, shame on me."
								-- Amy