[Zope] using manage_upload

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:48:47 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone,

I'm asking this question again because I still haven't been able to work
it out for myself. I'd like to have a button or link on a page that, when
pressed, presents the user (the Manager actually) with a dialog to upload
a new version of a file object that's in that directory. I presume that
the manage_upload method would do the trick, but I can't figure out how to
use it.

The file object I want to update is called 'Bookmark.htm'. I'm trying to
make it easy for our school librarian to distribute our standard bookmarks
to all of the machines in the building.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/