[Zope] REQUST.form

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 03:16:21 -0800

I have not obviously researched this in detail (perhaps you may want to)
but I do not believe that the any of the various web rfcs define that
either the client or server should send/expect any form elements in any
explict order, and that if any order is mentioned at all it is probably
'implementation defined'.  The introduction of various CGI interface
libraries for various languages probably munges this even further.  I
would not rely on any consistent order at all coming from any system.

-Michel