[Zope] Creation of an ZClass Instance.

M.J. Stahl mjstahl@bizux.net
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 13:07:24 -0500

><input type=hidden name=id value="<dtml-var "REQUEST['id']">">
>
>Variables within REQUEST only exist for that particular web request. To pass
>values on to your _add method you need to put them in form fields or
>cookies.
>
>Kevin

Ok that seems to work because I am getting other errors and I think this
task is a little advance for a zope infant like myself. Now, this line is
causing me problems (this happened after I called entered the hidden field):

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('id',_.str(_.int(id)))">

The error it gave me was:

Error Type: ValueError
Error Value: invalid literal for int(): generator

It seems to be refering to the "(.int(id)))" of the above code.

-M.