[Zope] WorldPilot ftp server available for all (was: Re: Re: [Zope] worldpilot 1.0?)

WorldPilot Helpers helpers@worldpilot.org
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 00:02:27 GMT+1

> Note to list:
>
> I have responded to this request. I will see if I can find some ftp space to
> "mirror" the current worldpilot version.  Can I do this from zope.org? Ryan to
> you have any problems with this?

Thanks,
The problem is fixed. The box with the ftp server had PARANOID host
deny settings. This caused user's with incorrect reverse IP lookup
nameserver settings to be disconnected.
Sorry :-(
You should all be able to download now (but maybe get in touch with
your domain administrator/ISP and get your DNS entries corrected, if
you previously had trouble ;-)

Cheers,
Ryan