[Zope] Multiple paths to same documents

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 20:42:46 -0800

Flemming,

What you have described is exactly what Acquisition does.  Say you put a
document 'DocumentFoo' in your root level folder.  You could access that
document a number of ways:

/DocumentFoo

/AFolder/DocumentFoo

/AFolder/AnotherFolder/DocumentFoo

this happens for you automatically right now.  Try it youself, create
some folders, put a document somewhere 'above' them (like in the root
folder) and it will work.

-Michel