[Zope] WorldPilot Calendar fixes and (UW) IMAP Options available

WorldPilot Announce announce@worldpilot.org
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 19:58:34 GMT+1

Hello WorldPilot Users,

There's a new WorldPilot 1.0.3 maintenance release available,
that addresses some of the interoperability issues.
Check out
http://www.worldpilot.org
or
ftp://demo.worldpilot.com/pub/worldpilot/worldpilot-release-1.0.3.tar

Calendar Problems:
For everybody who had Timezone troubles with the WorldPilot
Calendar, this release should hopefully work for you now.

Please send us your positive or negative feedback to
mailto:feedback@worldpilot.org
so that we know if it now works around the globe :-)

UW IMAP users:
And for all the (UW-) IMAP users there is now a IMAPHACK.py
file located in the WorldPilot Product directory. Here you
can set the Base IMAP directory (e.g. Mail or INBOX) and
you can choose to only list subscribed folders (but you'll currently
need to subscribe them with a seperate client).

Thanks for all the tips and suggestions! I hope WorldPilot will
soon operate with most of the remaining other IMAP servers, too.
We're still working on some of those other tracebacks that got
sent in.

Cheers,
Ryan

WorldPilot  Get Synched - http://www.worldpilot.org

The Open Source Personal Information Manager Server