[Zope] Zope Question : Virtual folders / URL's

Ian Sparks Ian Sparks" <isparks@wmute.u-net.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 00:20:33 -0000

Thanks again Mike.

So my final (I think, for now) question is this :

The whole point of Zope is to get a result back so the URL :

mysite.com/Users/Fred/Flavor/Cherry/rss

is (the way we have discussed it) really a way of saying : "I want an "rss"
document containing information related to User=Fred, Flavor=Cherry.

So in order to get my content out I just have to do some things with
<dtml-with Users> and <dtml-with Flavor> in my "rss" document? (because
these SQLMethods will already have been set up & run as part of the URL
traversal and are ready to give me data?)

I appreciate your patience,

- Ian Sparks.