[Zope] No resposne to valid HTTP requests.

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 18:25:32 -0800

Curtis Maloney wrote:

> > Are you using some non-standard modules like SiteAccess?
>
> Yes, I am using SiteAccess.  However, this site has been working fine for some
> weeks now.  The site works until you go to the management screens.
>
> Also, an older site of mine (running on Zope 2.1.2) has also shown the same
> problem, which started last night.
>
> Two seperate sites showing the same problems at the same time?  Coincidence?
> Not likely.

I don't know what it is, but something had to happen, unless there is
some mysterious kill-your-Zope-on-Mar-8 virus going around.  The one
upgrade to Netscape is unlikely.  But *something* had to happen to both
boxes.  They may be related, they may very well be coincidences, but
neither of them manifested themselves by themselves, that is even more
unlikely.

-Michel