[Zope] Zope, Lotus, Exchange, Netscape Server

Jack Ungerleider jack@jacku.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:44:25 -0600

Now I'm confused. You have to restart the Zope server after untarring the
package. Does WorldPilot show up on the Product Management page? If not maybe
it was unpacked into the wrong place. Did you set up the directories that are
listed in the INSTALL.txt. One change that can be made to the instructions is
the permission settings on the created directories. You can set them to 755 and
user to the user that runs Zope and group to its primary group. For example I
run zope with user jack.users so my directories look like this:

drwxr-xr-x   2 jack     users        1024 Feb 17 21:33 sessions
drwxr-xr-x   3 jack     users        1024 Feb  1 23:04 storage
drwxr-xr-x   2 jack     users        1024 Feb  1 23:04 user

The first time installed WorldPilot I think I had a permission error and ended
up with a broken product in the Product Management section.

Hope this helps.
Jack

--
Jack Ungerleider