[Zope] Problem with Images

Damian Morton morton@dennisinter.com
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 17:20:11 -0500

Ive been having a similar problem. The problem lies not with Zope, but with
your browser and its cache. As long as you are trying to retrieve the image
from the same URL, your browser will grab the cached image rther than the
one from Zope. I havent delved into this, but I think adding some content
expiry info to the 'view' tab might be necessary. Either that or change your
browser settings.