[Zope] server side includes

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:20:02 -0800

jessica lee tishmack wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to Zope, and having some trouble.  I imported my directory
> structure into zope, but zope doesn't recognize server side includes...for
> example,
>
> <!--#set var="TITLE" value="Some title here"-->
>
> I get the error: Unexpected tag, for tag ......
>
> Is there a way to get zope to recognize server side includes?

Nope.  Zope does not speak SSI.  It speaks a very similarly looking
language called DTML.  DTMLs 'old' syntax _looks_ like SSI, but it is
not.  It is syntactically different in many cases, and does not support
neccesarily same kinds of tags.

I sugest you read the Document Template Markup Language Users Guide on
the zope site.  It's in the Documentation section.

-Michel