[Zope] EAGAIN errors crashing ZServer Aiieeee!!!!

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:30:13 -0500 (EST)

On 13 Mar 2000, Jon Prettyman wrote:
> Okay, this is what I'm getting consistently when my server crashes
> under moderate load:
> ------
> 2000-03-13T19:03:36 ERROR(200) zdaemon zdaemon: Mon Mar 13 13:03:36 2000: Aiieee! 17065 exited with error code: 11

I believe error code 11 is a segfault, pointing toward a memory
problem.  I just finished dealing with a situation where zserver
was restarting, and increasing the available memory for the
process circumvented the problem.  This may well not be your
problem, but it may be worth looking at.

Is Zope supposed to handle out-of-memory problems gracefully?

--RDM