[Zope] document versions

jessica lee tishmack jlt29707@sci.tamucc.edu
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:39:08 -0600 (CST)

I know that Zope has the capabality to keep up some sort of version
managament system for zope documents.  I have two questions concerning
this.  One, where might I find some more info concerning this.  And two,
what if I want to use my fav editor - say vi or pico...but that's another
war I don't want to start ;)...instead of the window that zope provides.
IF the file already exists in zope, and then I go and make changes in a
separate editor, and upload the file, since I am uploading the file, will
zope keep track of this as just another version of the same file?  Thanks.

The Very New Newbie to Zope,
Jessica