[Zope] Subclassing Persistent (QUEST)

Oscar Picasso picasso@videotron.ca
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:35:33 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to make my own pyhton classes and use them with zope, so I tried to
subclass the class Persistent. However, no matter what I try I get always an
error like:
***
Bobo-Exception-Value:
(<class exceptions.ImportError at 80a9d98>,
'cannot import name Persistent')
***

I have read "The (old) Product API Tutorial", "Create a Boring Product in
Python" and "ZODB" HowTos but I didn't find the exact way to do it. Even
reading the Persistence module doesn't enlighten me too much: it's just the
license and a string.

So I would appreciate if someone could give a clue about how to subclass
Persistent and to which module it belong?

Oscar