[Zope] Re: SiteAccess breaks FTP!

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:53:02 +0000

Evan,

> This is news to me! Prevents how?  What are the symptoms, and does it matter
> what the Rule does?

I don't think it matters what the rule does, it's just enough to have one set. It does, however,
matter where it is. I had to remove the site rule in the root folder so people could get on with
their work, but I left one in one of the virtually hosted sites.

FTP access now works fine except in the folder with the Access Rule in it. That said, that folder is
a Squishdot site and so I don't think it was accessible from FTP anyway...

Hope this information helps :-)

Chris