[Zope] FYI: Potentially speaking at BALUG next Tuesday

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:34:39 -0500

Howdy sports fans.  If the San Francisco traffic doesn't double cross
me, I'll be speaking at the Bay Area Linux User's Group meeting next
Tue, Mar 21.  The complication arises because I'm speaking down in San
Jose at SDWest from 5PM-6PM, then have to hurry back to hopefully make
the BALUG meeting.

Unfortunately I don't have a URL handy for time, location, etc., but
I'll try and post it when I'm back in the office.

The subject of the talk is, well, Zope, plus a Big Announcement.

--Paul