[Zope] which Linux ?

Satheesh Babu vsbabu@csoft.net
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:56:07 -0500

My vote is also for Mandrake. I had troubles with
RH 6.0 and SuSE 6.3 . Switched to Mandrake 6.1, no
problems - works beautifully with also an Oracle 8
database running. Last week, moved to Mandrake 7.0,
seems to have a slight improvement in performance.

   ~  V.Satheesh Babu sbabu@tnc.org(Xt: 5348)
  . .     http://www.csoft.net/~vsbabu/
  /V\ - Duct tape is like the force.  It has
 // \\  a light side, and a dark side, and
/(   )\ it holds the universe together ...
 ^'~'^