[Zope] tpc_begin

Tim Haines tim_haines@hotmail.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 12:52:36 -0000

Hi there,

Firstly, I'm not a member of this mailing list, although I have an archive
of over 2000 messages from it.  Could anyone replying to my message please
reply to tim_haines@hotmail.com as well as the list?  Thanks.

I've been developing a site using nt4, Access, and the odbc plugin.  Things
work great - most of the time.

I've noticed that occaisionally I get any error message that mentions
tpc_begin.  When I do a refresh, the problem is gone, and the site works
fine again.  I've also noticed that this normally occurs the first time a
database query is executed after a reboot.

Does anyone know why this would happen, or have any insights at all?  I look
forward to hearing from you.

Tim.