[Zope] WorldPilot problems

Jack Ungerleider jack@jacku.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:06:23 -0600

Hi Jeff.

Can you post the traceback. If this is the error I think it is then it may be
related to what you set as your SMTP server when you created the WorldPilot
object. One thing I found that works reliably is to specify   localhost  for
the SMTP and IMAP servers.

BTW which IMAP server are you running? and what is your SMTP server?

Good Luck!

--
Jack Ungerleider
The Ungerleider Group