[Zope] Can I send SESSION variables to SQL Method ?

Richard Moon richard@dcs.co.uk
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 18:16:56 +0000

I'm trying to build up some variables from more than one form which are to
be inserted into an SQL table. THe problem is that as soon as I call the
second form the existing FORM variables in the REQUEST are lost. I've tried
saving them in a SESSION variable using SQL Session (I can save them OK)
but then of course I have to get them back into something which an SQL
Method can understand. I'm stuck at this point.

Is there any way to pass the SESSION variable into an SQL Method ??

Or, if not, How do I get the values back from SESSION so that I can call an
SQL Method ?

Many thanks in advance

Richard

Richard Moon