[Zope] [ANN] DVD Guide: Hiperlogica's 10th Zope-based site

Luciano Ramalho luciano@hiper.com.br
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 01:23:26 -0300

We are proud to announce the debut of our 10th Zope-based site: Guia DVD
(DVD Guide) <http://www.guiadvd.com.br>.

It runs Zope live on a Sun server using data from Oracle on another
machine. The site is fully sponsored by Americanas.COM, one of the
largest e-commerce operations in Brazil today.

Once again, our thanks to the entire Zope community for the outstanding
platform we are building together.

Best regards,

Luciano Ramalho

--
HIPERLÓGICA CONTRATA
Desenvolvedores interessados em dominar tecnologias Open Source