[Zope] Site Access Rules and Permissions

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:05:04 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Evan Simpson wrote:
> >    I'd more interested in fixing fast reload problem. There were some

   It seems on one of my computers the problem went away whe I tried to
hunt :) - Zope 2.1.3 + SiteAccess 1.0.0 on Sun Sparc Solaris 2.5.1. I'll
test linux installations later.
   I have problems upgrading to 2.1.5 - initially Zope came up well, but
when I tried to install 3rd-party modules (including SiteAccess) - I could
not login. I didn't traced the problem to SiteAccess or other product yet...

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru