[Zope] TinyTable, Squishdot install?

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes@csi.com
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 13:41:01 -0600

Michael Simcich wrote:

> Could you give us some more detail?
>
> First of all, and this was probably just a typo on your part, but the two
> products will appear in the "Available Objects selection list", not in an
> "External Methods" list.
>
> If they don't appear there (after restarting Zope), go to the Control Panel
> and click on Product Management at the bottom of the page. If the installs
> of Squishdot and TinyTables are busted you'll see them listed as such on
> this Product Management page. Click on each broken item and send what it
> presents you with to this list. Someone will be able to help with it at that
> point. What I've just described is the procedure for debugging a failed
> Squishdot install per it's installation instructions.
>
> And you do see a folder for each of these products in your
> zope/lib/python/products dir, right?
>
> Michael Simcich
> AccessTools

Ahh, thank you. The Squishdot documentation is quite non-specific and says
you'll find it in Available Options.  The first Available Options I found was
under External. I see them now and have created a Squishdot site selecting the
demo.  Not sure how to get to the first page of the demo which I've put at
localhost.  Can you tell I'm new? -- IV