[Zope] newbie CGI question

jessica lee tishmack jlt29707@sci.tamucc.edu
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:00:54 -0600 (CST)

I currently have a site that uses numerous perl cgi scripts....I have
successfully managed to transfer all the static pages to Zope...however,
what about CGI scripts?  Does Zope support them?  Can I use the Zserver
with these scripts or should I use the other server (with Apache)?

Also, from the Zope experts out there, I need your opinion.  I am
considering using Zope for my existing web site (it's fairly large)
...however, I would still like to continue to use perl/cgi, (have a
lot of time invested in my already existing scripts), and not use much
Python (no flames please...haha).  I like the graphical capabilities of
Zope, and the ability to assign roles to  certain users...but I don't know
if this is worth switching, especially if I am going to continue to use
perl/cgi (if that's even possible)...any suggestions out there?

Thanks in Advance,
Jessica