[Zope] [Newbie] Document unviewable

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 21:52:28 +0100

Hello,

I still can't figure out why my DTML document gives me the following
Zope error :

    Zope Error

    Error Type: AttributeError
    Error Value: __call__

when I ask Zope to view it as the document is in a sub-folder, but
viewable without problem when the document is in the root folder.

Any rational explanation ?
A link to the revelant paragraph in the documentation ?

[RH]Can you send us more detailed information:
the exact dtml for the local and the subobject method and the traceback of
the error (you can get it by viewing the source of the error page)

Rik