[Zope] Installation Directory Problems in a W2K install

Jason Vagner jlv@volition.org
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:51:55 -0800

Hi.

I installed Zope 2.1.6 on a W2K machine and have one problem installing
additional components.

I have tried to install TinyTable, Squishdot, Photo, ZPhoto-Album, and
others but NONE of them get noticed by Zope when re-starting the service.

A clue, I believe, is in this error message when trying to "import"
ZPhotoAlbum.zexp:

---
Zope Error

Error Type: Bad Request
Error Value: File does not exist:
C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE-S~1\import\ZPhotoAlbum.zexp
---

Shouldn't that directory be:

C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE-S~1\inst\import\ZPhotoAlbum.zexp

???

None of the lib installations that would be in ..\inst\lib get noticed upon
restart, which leads me to think that somewhere in the installation it
doesn't have the "installation" setting correct.

Thanks.

Jason