[Zope] [ZGotW] Issue #8 (Open)

Zope Guru of the Week ZGotW@palladion.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:08:27 US/Pacific

A new issue of "Zope Guru of the Week" is available:

Issue #8 -- Zope Guru of the Week

    Zen Level:  Chela (4/8)

 Submitted by:  Dylan Jay djay@lucent.com
 Our project has a requirement to have all artifacts under source
 control (in this case ClearCase). What is more, our defect
 tracking system is intergrated into our source control system
 such that work done on defects can be traced to versions in the
 source control system. The key requirment is tracability.  Any
 work done can be traced back to when, where, how and why and
 vice versa.

 The problem is Zope. To have meaningful tracability in zope
 means have some system whereby a representation of the zodb
 exists in source control and any changes by users are
 automatically reflected in the source control. The ability for
 the source control versions to be imported back into Zope would
 be a plus.

 Any ideas?

To reply and win undying glory and mondo guru points:

  http://zope.palladion.com/demos/ZGotW/8