[Zope] worldpilot PIM

Jack Ungerleider jack@jacku.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:32:08 -0600

Ethan,

Welcome to WorldPilot! (Note: I am not connected with the developers just a
user.)

In order to see other users names in any of the PIM areas those things must be
shared from the sharing page associated with the content type. In the Notes
section it works as follows and I assume similar for the other sections though
I haven't had time to work it through all the paces. If you have browse access
you can see public postings, if you have read access you can see public and
confidential postings. When in Notes any of the users who have shared
information that you can see will become visible. Example:
Tester1 enters 3 notes: 1 private, 1 public, 1 Confidential.
Tester2 has browseable; read access to Tester1's Notes.
Tester3 has browseable access to Tester1's Notes.

Both will see Tester1 as an option in the user selection under notes. Tester2
will see 2 notes and Tester3 only 1.

HTH,
Jack