[Zope] dtml-in variables not available to called methods?

Richard Moon richard@dcs.co.uk
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:41:49 +0000

I'm with you on this one Tres - I've been through the same loop as Chris
and others in this thread.

Michel - how about setting up an 'enhancement requests'  forum on zope.org
where we can post these ideas for DC and others to comment/act on ?

Cheers

Richard