[Zope] ZCatalog woes

Helge Tesdal tesdal@stud.ntnu.no
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 18:21:44 +0100 (MET)

I would like to know why the following happens, and what I can do to fix
it:

I have a ZCatalog instance in my root folder called Catalog. I have some
CatalogAware ZClasses that get added to it automatically.

The problem is, when I query Catalog for results, it only shows the
elements that were present the last time I clicked the "Update" button in
ZCatalog. The new elements are present in the catalog, but they don't show
up in the query until I manually update the catalog.

Here's the query code:

<dtml-in "Catalog(meta_type='Track', track_hasfile='on',
track_active='')">
  <li>
  <dtml-var "Catalog.getpath(data_record_id_)"></a>
</dtml-in>

Any help appreciated. Please CC me if you answer.

--
Helge Tesdal
tesdal@stud.ntnu.no