[Zope] Casting to a list

Daniel.Weber@SEMATECH.Org Daniel.Weber@SEMATECH.Org
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 12:45:39 -0600

Ihis didn't work, then?  Looks better than what I came up with, which, for the
list vs. string situation goes like:

<dtml-try>
  <dtml-in string_or_list_var>
   list stuff...
  </dtml-in>
<dtml-except>
  non-list stuff...
</dtml-try>

If you have a string with multiple values to split, use the _.string.split()
function, as...

<dtml-in "_.string.split(str [,separator])">

This will probably choke on lists, though.  Combine the two for a wholesome,
good-start-to-your day breakfast code. :-)