[Zope] RE: SiteAccess breaks ZDConfera

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 22:54:22 +0100

Please send me the patch. The problem does not seem to have anything to
do with URLs, but rather the objects indexed by the topic -- but I could
be wrong here.

Is there a way to modify ZDConfera/ZDiscussions to fix the problem,
without patching ZPublisher? I wouldn't want to break something else in
the process.

--
Alexander Staubo         http://alex.mop.no/
The difference between theory and practice is that, in theory,