[Zope] Re: SiteAccess breaks ZDConfera

mindlace mindlace@imeme.net
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:47:21 +0000

Thanks for the patch, evan.

However, adding a reply to a Confera message gives this error (with your
patch):

AttributeError
regs

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /imeme/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in
publish_module
  File /imeme/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in
publish
  File /imeme/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 202, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
  File /imeme/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 165, in
publish
  File /imeme/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: addMessage)
  File /imeme/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 102, in
call_object
    (Object: addMessage)
  File lib/python/Products/Confera/Confera.py, line 565, in addMessage
  File /usr/lib/python1.5/regsub.py, line 38, in gsub
AttributeError: (see above)

-->
Evan Simpson wrote:
> Here's the replacement resolve_url for ZCatalog:
>
>     def resolve_url(self, path, REQUEST):
>         """
>         Attempt to resolve a url into an object in the Zope
>         namespace. The url may be absolute (site-relative) or a catalog path
>         style url. If no object is found, None is returned.
>         No exceptions are raised.
>         """
>         pparts = filter(None, string.split(path, '/'))
>         try:
>             obj = getattr(self.aq_parent, pparts.pop(0))
this is line 565:

--
http://mindlace.net __________________ mindlace@imeme.net
I don't want The Truth but I wouldn't mind a Big Analogy.