[Zope] How do I get the owner of a document?

Oliver Andrich oli@rz-online.net
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:38:58 +0100

Hi,

this is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks. And thanks to all the others
who supplied valuable information. Now I have some more insight in all this
stuff, that I formerly more or less ignored.

Best regards,

    Oliver