[Zope] Bug Collector Query

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:53:49 +0000

Hi,

I was thinking about putting my 'Changing Roles' problem into the collector as either a bug or a
feature request so I went and had a look.

It's REALLY hard to try and find out whether anyone else has done this before.
Not only is there not any real categorization of bugs/featrues within Zope (everything seems to be
'General') but neither the search or advanced search is documented.

Most irritating though was that it doesn't look like you can read problems unless they're been
solved, so although there were a couple of bug titles which looked like they could be what I was
talking about, they were all ***This item is under review*** so I couldn't check.

By all means flame me if I'm being stupid, but otherwise coudl someone help me out?

cheers,

Chris